Conference News and Updates
- The abstract and paper submission dates have been extended.
- The ACM SIGSPATIAL 2014 Workshops have been announced.
- The deadline for submitting Workshop Proposals has been extended to May 19.
- The paper submission site is now open.
- The list of Program Committee Members has been posted.
- The Call for Workshop Proposals has been posted.
- Announcing the 2014 SIGSPATIAL Cup. This year's competition focuses on map generalization.
- The Call for Papers has been posted.
The ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems 2014 (ACM SIGSPATIAL 2014) is the twenty-second event in a series of symposia and workshops that began in 1993 with the aim of bringing together researchers, developers, users, and practitioners in relation to novel systems based on geo-spatial data and knowledge, and fostering interdisciplinary discussions and research in all aspects of geographic information systems. The conference provides a forum for original research contributions covering all conceptual, design, and implementation aspects of geospatial data ranging from applications, user interfaces, and visualization to data storage and query processing and indexing. The conference is the premier annual event of the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL). Researchers, students, and practitioners are invited to submit their contributions to ACM SIGSPATIAL 2014.